If you have a cleaning service, there are certain things you should know about them! Here are a few questions to ask before hiring any cleaning service! I’ve included the answers from Kidwell’s Kleaning here too!
Questions and Answers:
- How do you advertise for employees? For Kidwell’s Kleaning, they are mostly referrals from other employees.
- How much turnover is there? Right now, we have very little turnover. We offer a good starting pay with benefits to help keep turnover at a minimum.
- Will the same people be coming to clean my home? In as much as we can, yes. It is helpful to us as well for the same crew to clean the same homes!
- How many people typically come to clean my home? Typically 2, but maybe 3 or 4 for the large homes or big first time cleans.
- Are you insured, bonded and provide workman’s comp on employees? Yes, yes and yes! We are fully insured and bonded. Also, all our cleaners are employees – not subcontractors-all taxes are covered by Kidwell’s Kleaning.
- How long have you been in business? Since 1990, over 27 years!
- What if I need to complain, what is the policy on this? Please email or call in any complaints immediately so we can rectify any problems, we encourage feedback of any type-good or bad! We truly want to make you very happy with your cleaning.
- Do you do criminal background checks and drug testing? Yes to both. We are serious about hiring only the best!
- Would you trust your employees in your own home? Absolutely!
- What if I find something missing, what is your policy concerning this? We encourage you to call us immediately and then ask for you to fill out a police report so to start an investigation immediately.
- Are all your employees legal? Yes they are. We not only do drug testing and criminal background checks, but we also verify all social security numbers.
There are probably some more questions you could ask, but these are the real important ones. It helps to know the answers so that you can find the right cleaning service the first time around!