Perhaps you are thinking of hiring a cleaning service with the holiday season right around the corner. Hopefully, you are thinking about Kidwell’s Kleaning!
Did you know that there are some great questions you can ask to make sure the cleaning service is the right fit for you? Being a little proactive can help eliminate disappointment later on! Here are some sample questions for you to help you find the right cleaning service for you…
1. Are you insured and bonded? What if something were to break in my home? What if your worker is injured in my home?
2. Are your workers employees or are they subcontractors? How are their taxes paid?
3. Do you perform any background checks or drug testing on your workers?
4. Will it be the same people cleaning our home?
5. Will the workers know what to clean in our home?
6. When was the cleaning business established?
7. Do you bring in the supplies and equipment or will you be using mine?
8. What do I need to do with my pets?
9. How many workers are in the cleaning service?
10. How do you handle complaints?
For more information on how Kidwell’s Kleaning answers these questions, send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime, we will be here when you need us!