It’s window cleaning time, are you ready? Here are a few pointers to make the job a lot easier for you.
1. Have all your supplies on hand. You’ll want a canister vacuum with the small round brush, a squeegee, a sponge, microfiber cloths and lukewarm water in a bucket mixed with a few drops of dish soap.
2. Clean your windows on a cloudy day, then your cleaning solution won’t evaporate too quickly.
3. Use the round brush attachment to your canister vacuum to vacuum out the window sills and the screens.
4. Use your squeegee whenever you can, they work great!
5. Use a sponge with the cleaning solution to wash the windows and then your microfiber or squeegee to wipe them dry.
6. Hooray, your windows are sparkling clean!