All of us at Kidwell’s Kleaning take your health and well-being very seriously. We recognize this is a challenging time for everyone and we hope to help ease your peace of mind by providing up to date, relevant information on our policies/procedures and other information related to our services.
First of all, we want you to know that we follow strict cleaning and sanitizing guidelines and as a cleaning (janitorial) service we are operating as an essential service in our community. If you would like a complete and thorough disinfectant cleaning in your home, please give us a call or email us.
Here are some of the extra details we are offering in addition to our usual cleaning/sanitizing routine:
- We use fresh, clean and sanitized cleaning cloths and mop heads for each new home.
- We are sanitizing the equipment and company vehicles every day
- We use hypoallergenic bags in the vacuum cleaners
- Frequent meetings with our staff explaining ways to minimize the risk of viral transmission
- We will not reuse magic erasers. We only use the portion that we need in each home and when we are finished cleaning that home, we will throw it away
- Your cleaning tech will wear a new pair of disposable nitrile gloves or cleaned and/or sanitized rubber gloves for the bathrooms. Disposable nitrile gloves will be thrown away upon leaving your home and the rubber gloves will be washed and sanitized. We will also be using hand sanitizer before entry and after exiting each customer’s home
- We are adding the additional step of sanitizing door knobs in each room of your home
- Any employee showing symptoms of the flu or Covid-19, will be sent home to rest and heal. Employees earn paid time off for instances such as these. This may cause some disruptions to our schedule from time to time, but we feel that this more than outweighs the prevention and spreading of any viruses