When you are searching for a housecleaning service, do you ask if the employees are being drug tested? I think this is an extremely important question. Here are some great reasons why…
1. When the cleaning service you choose to clean your home does pre-employment and random drug testing, you absolutely know that your cleaning service cares very much about you and who they are sending into your home.
2. Unfortunately, things can change fast in people’s lives. Have you ever known someone who seems to have everything going for them and then they change dramatically and start making bad choices? Just another reason why drug testing is a good thing and that’s why we do random drug testing as well.
3. When you have your home cleaned professionally, cleaners have access to most areas of your home. It’s a very personal thing! You will feel good knowing that the people cleaning your home are not using drugs.
4. Drug testing helps reduce turnover in employees. Did you know that the turnover percentage for drug using employees is 40% greater than those who don’t use drugs? Employees who abuse drugs also are absent 10 times more frequently than non users too. Wow!
5. Employees who abuse drugs have 33 percent lower productivity, as documented in a report sponsored by the U.S. Department of Labor, Small Business Association and Office of National Drug Control Policy. Another wow!
6. Screening employees for drug use protects both other employees and the public, especially in workplaces where employees operate heavy machinery (such as company vehicles) or make life-and-death decisions. Our employees want to know that their driver is being as safe as they can be and is NOT on drugs while driving. Employees lives are at risk when they are being driven by someone else.
Kidwell’s Kleaning does pre-employment drug testing, ongoing random drug testing and also performs background checks on any potential employees. We want to send only the best cleaning technicians to your home and feel drug testing is one of the many very important steps to maintaining a safe and great relationship with our customers.
Make sure any cleaning service you hire does drug testing. It’s just a good idea!