Kidwell’s Kleaning is your Premier Housekeeping Service in Frederick MD
For potential customers or existing customers looking for housekeeping services in Frederick, we know there are often questions on our services and how to maximize your experience with Kidwell’s Kleaning. Take a moment to look over these Frequently Asked Questions to familiarize yourself with us, but if you have further questions about our maid service in Frederick, please feel free to email us or contact us anytime, (301) 698-9084!
- Will I need to provide Kidwell’s Kleaning with equipment or products?
We supply everything needed except for waste bag liners. If you would like a specialty cleaner used, you may leave it on the kitchen counter top for us to use.
- Are Kidwell’s Kleaning employees covered by a company insurance policy if they get hurt or if anything were to get broken?
Yes! We carry Workman’s Compensation, General Liability, and a Bond on all employees. We are happy to give out certificates of any or all insurances on request.
- Does Kidwell’s Kleaning pay taxes on their workers?
Yes, all cleaners are employees of Kidwell’s Kleaning and all taxes are paid by the cleaning service.
- Does Kidwell’s Kleaning perform background checks on their employees?
Yes, we do a thorough criminal background check on all employees.
- Do I have to leave detailed instructions each time Kidwell’s Kleaning cleans?
We will customize the cleaning according to what you would like us to do. We start with a standard list of everything we do each time. If you would like to add, subtract, or change anything on the list, just let us know. We have a customized information sheet on all our customers just for this purpose!
- Under what circumstances would Kidwell’s Kleaning need to reschedule appointments and how often does this happen?
We may have to reschedule cleaning due to poor weather conditions or on designated holidays. This information is provided to you in our policy section.
- If I need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, will I be charged a fee?
We do require 48 hours for last minute cancellations. We also ask to receive as much notice as possible for your scheduled events such as being out of town, etc. The fee for lock outs and for last minute cancellations is $50.00. Otherwise, we will try our hardest to reschedule your cleaning around the conflicting obligations.
- Why should I hire Kidwell’s Kleaning over the other competitors?
We hire only the best employees. As stated previously, we perform background checks on our employees. Also, we only hire qualified and legal candidates, train extensively, and offer benefits and company vehicles for full time employees. We pride ourselves in offering quality employment to our staff, keeping turnover extremely low. We are easily accessible and we care about maintaining a great cleaning service reputation.
- Will the same person/people be cleaning my home every time?
We try our hardest, but on occasion when an employee is sick or on vacation, there may be a change in the team.
- Does Kidwell’s Kleaning offer green cleaning?
We certainly do. If you are interested in green cleaning products, just let us know. We will accommodate your request.
- How long has Kidwell’s Kleaning been in business?
We have been in business since 1990.
- How does Kidwell’s Kleaning handle complaints or concerns?
We encourage complaints or concerns to be called in immediately so we can address them promptly. Communication is the heart of the cleaning service. We never want customers to feel reluctant about calling in a concern.
- Would I need to lock up my pet?
We only ask that intimidating pets be put in a crate or outside. If there is a chance that your pet may escape while we bring in our supplies and equipment, please let us know so that we can add it to your information sheet.
- Do I have to give my key out?
No, we leave entry into our customers’ homes completely up to our customers. However, if we do not have a key and the customer forgets, the $50.00 lock out fee would apply.
- Can I add “extras” to my regular cleaning?
Definitely! We only ask you call the office ahead of time so that we may schedule the extra time into the schedule. Many customers have us do a “spring cleaning” once or twice a year. We will supply you with a list of spring cleaning options for your to choose from. And if you do not see something, just let us know and we will happily accommodate your request.
- How many employees does Kidwell’s Kleaning maintain?
We usually have between 12 and 15 employees. Although it is a small service, we maintain a high quality cleaning service with an emphasis on customer service.
- How do I make payment?
Our customers either leave a check in an envelope labeled “Kidwell’s Kleaning” on the kitchen counter top or we are able to bill your credit card if that is your perferred method of payment.