My All-Time Favorite Cleaning Product and Tools!
Of all questions I get asked, I would have to say the most prevalent one is “What is your favorite cleaning product”? I’ve been cleaning for over 30 years and love trying different cleaning products, but my favorite is still a hydrogen peroxide cleaner called “Clean by Peroxy”. I love it and it is the product I always go back to. Here are some reasons why:
- It has a very light smell that is not overwhelming
- It is hydrogen peroxide based that is safe and requires no rinsing (if diluted as specified)
- It simply works great and leaves no residue
- It can be used everywhere
- It is also Green Sealed Certified, geez what more could one ask for? 😊
It is difficult to find a good cleaner that meets all these specifications. Light smelling, safe for the environment, safe for the kitchen, etc.. You may still need to use Tilex or something of that nature for any mildew or mold, but for everyday use, Clean by Peroxy is my go-to cleaner. And no, I am not selling for the company who makes it, it is just a great product that I love to use for daily cleaning!
Some of favorite cleaning vacuums and tools are:
- O’cedar Spin Mop (this mop gets my floors spotless. I use the paper towel test after mopping. If you don’t know what the paper towel test is, please ask me!
- My Mighty Might canister vacuum for hard floors, stairs, blinds, baseboards, intake vents, etc.. Attachments to a canister vacuum make it easy to clean so many different things!
- The Clean Max or the Riccar Supralite upright vacuum cleaner for carpets and rugs. These vacuums work great on pet hair and you can order hypoallergenic fabric bags at a very reasonable price as well!
- A blue and orange plastic razor scraper from Amazon so I can scrape yucky stuff off kitchen surfaces without damaging any surfaces. This scraper works great for scraping off built up soap scum in showers and tubs too.
- Magic Erasers, they can get into areas that nothing else can!
I hope this information is helpful, I really enjoy hearing what other people’s favorite cleaners and tools are, so if you have one, PLEASE email it to me! Office@kidwellkleaning.com. (I could talk at length about this subject, much to my family’s dismay.) It drives them crazy when I always want to check out the cleaning isle in every single store we go into!